Website Code School of Analytics
- Analyzing the ML algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem and ranking them by their success probability.
- Verifying data quality, and/or ensuring it via data cleaning
- Supervising the data acquisition process if more data is needed
- Finding available datasets online that could be used for training
- Defining validation strategies in terms of advanced deep learning parameters.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- Present information using data visualization techniques to the involved functional teams for better performance.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize performance based on the insights.
- Train and retrain systems when necessary
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
- Keep abreast of developments in the field
- Teach students about the different aspects of data science and deep learning starting from basics.
- Facilitate a dynamic and collaborative classroom community.
- Inspire students to persevere through the challenges of learning a new suite of skills through a term project.
- Follow the guideline and schedule of the course given by the management team and contributes in changings of guideline with personal experience.
- Assign tasks to students, on daily basis which should enhance their communication Skills and convincing power.
- Should be punctual on the time slots assigned by management after proper coordination regarding availability.
- Prepare reports of student’s performance on the results of the tasks and handover it to management.
Qualification and Skills:
- At least 3 years of work experience as a deep learning research engineer.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or another quantitative field is preferred
- Proven experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
- Ability to write robust code in Python, Java and R
- Moderate to Excellent Analytical mind.
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com