Website Code School of Analytics
- The Android trainer at CSA is expected to provide supervision and training to the final year students regarding their projects.
- The students attending trainings should be closely monitored on performance by giving assignments to them.
- Develop application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality.
- Suggest and implement new mobile products and applications.
- Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design.
- Use and adapt existing web applications for apps.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience.
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions.
- Teach students about the Mobile app development from basics to advance.
- Facilitate a dynamic and collaborative classroom community.
- Inspire students to persevere through the challenges of learning a new suite of skills through a term project.
- Follow the guideline and schedule of the course given by the management team and contributes in changings of guideline with personal experience.
- Assign tasks to students, on daily basis which should enhance their development and communication Skills.
- Should be punctual on the time slots assigned by management after proper coordination regarding availability.
- Prepare reports of student’s performance on the results of the tasks and handover it to management.
Qualification and Skills:
- At least 3 years of work experience as a Mobile application developer.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Mobile Application developer.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java.
- Should know any of the relevant stacks (MERN or MEAN).
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com