Terms & Conditions
- “Code school of Analytics” institute is a platform for the beginners to start their career. It focuses on job oriented practical courses and provide its students a learning environment to prepare them for IT industry.
- CSA is committed to provide students different opportunities to develop their skills and start their career under supervision of IT industry professionals and trainers.
- The institute is a private self-regulating community, which respects the other educational institute’s lawful policies, disciplines and rules.
- CSA provide practical trainings, workshops, consultations and FYP supervisions.
- The Institute is an environment in which Students are encouraged to work as team and participate in other leisure and educational activities with enthusiasm and commitment and to behave with tolerance and understanding, respecting the policies of institute.
- CSA specially focus on Resource outsourcing depending upon performance of students that will lead to instant internship/job opportunities.
FYP Training Program
- There is a Formation of a legal contract between students, trainersand the CSA in FYP Training program.
- FYP Training Program consists of two stages, one is basic training of specific Domain and 2nd is FYP Supervision.
- FYP Supervision includes advance training and supervision regarding their projects.
- 30 Credit hours are allocated in CSA FYP Supervision Program.
- CSA Provides Supervision Classes to Final Year Project students from Basic to Advance level, with aim to prepare them for IT industry and deploy them in Market under the umbrella of resource outsourcing.
- CSA train students and focus on their learning with respect to their projects in a specified domain and market demands from top industry Professionals and Trainers.
- It also provides them professional trainers to understand the Environment of Agile Methodologies and Best Technology Practice that executes in the IT Firm Environment.
- 80%attendance is necessary.
- CSA also provide opportunities to its students to work on real client projects.
- Direct Communication with Trainers and asking them to make FYP projects are strictly prohibited. CSA will take strict action against students and trainers in this case and terminate them.
- Any illegal activity and T&C violation will result in instant dismissal from the program.
- CSA specially focus on Resource outsourcing depending upon performance of students that will lead to instant internship/job opportunities
error: Content is protected !!