Website Code School of Analytics
- Translate business needs to technical specifications.
- Plan, create, coordinate, and deploy data warehouses.
- Design end user interface.
- Create best practices for data loading and extraction.
- Develop data architecture, data modelling, and Eltl mapping solutions within structured data warehouse environment.
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms (e.g. MicroStrategy, power BI)
- Define and maintain the ETL, DWH and BI architecture, ensuring its maintainability and extensibility for current and future needs.
- Develop reporting applications and data warehouse consistency.
- Facilitate requirements gathering using expert listening skills and develop unique simple solutions to meet the immediate and long-term needs of business customers.
- Design and build cubes while performing custom scripts.
- Develop and implement ETL routines according to the DWH design and architecture.
- Support the development and validation required through the lifecycle of the DWH and Business Intelligence systems, maintain user connectivity, and provide adequate security for data warehouse.
- Monitor the DWH and BI systems performance and integrity provide corrective and preventative maintenance as required.
- Continuously evolve with latest tools and technologies so, that student can gain information about latest trends.
- follow the guideline and schedule of the course given by the management team and contributes in changings
- of guideline with personal experience.
- Assign regular tasks to students.
- committed to deliver best in class training according to project.
- punctual on the time slots assigned by management after proper coordination regarding availability.
- prepare reports of student’s performance on the results of the tasks and handover it to management.
Qualifications and skills:
- Proven experience of two to three years as BI developer.
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modelling) and data mining.
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework.
- Familiarity with BI technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Oracle BI)
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- Priority would be given to those who have worked with the following tools or have some knowledge SSIS | SSRS | SSAS OR Teradata , Power Bi , MicroStrategy , Qlick Sense , C3.Js , D3.JS
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com