Website Code School of Analytics
- Design, develop, implement, and evaluate artificial intelligence algorithms and build scalable production systems that address current and future business needs.
- Advocate for and identify creative uses of artificial intelligence and potential artificial intelligence innovations to realize the real-world business impact.
- Collaborate with a team of engineers, data scientists, researchers, and domain experts to address emerging client needs.
- Keep abreast of the latest cognitive computing research and trends aligned with business needs
- Document and articulate solution architecture and lessons learned for each exploration and accelerated incubation
- Monitors project success measures and understand the status of specific projects and assignments.
- conduct assessments of the AI and automation market and competitive landscape
- Analyze and rationalize application portfolios and define migration roadmaps and strategies
- follow the guideline and schedule of the course given by the management team and contributes in changings of guideline with personal experience.
- Assign regular tasks to students.
- committed to deliver best in class training according to project.
- punctual on the time slots assigned by management after proper coordination regarding availability.
- prepare reports of student’s performance on the results of the tasks and handover it to management.
Qualification and skills.
- Experience with artificial intelligence, machine learning, deep learning, modelling, and statistical analysis tools.
- Fluency in programming skills such as Python, R, or other equivalent languages.
- Recognized expertise in at least 1-2 AI specialties (e.g., NLP, computer vision, neural networks).
- Experience with architectural patterns of large, high-scale software applications, including the management of upstream and downstream dependencies and an ability to understand technical designs, challenges, trade-offs, and risks
- Outstanding interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills. Able to deliver complex content in a clear, concise, and persuasive manner to multiple audiences, including business leaders and researchers
- Passionate about how technology can transform the sport industry
- Entrepreneurial; self-directed and excited to build something from scratch
- Strong demonstrated computational and quantitative skills
- Evidence of the ability to think beyond traditional paradigms.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org