Website Code School of Analytics
- Planning, designing and developing cloud-based applications.
- Managing cloud environments in accordance with organization security guidelines.
- Educating involved teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required to further the organization’s success.
- Employing exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to see and solve issues.
- Lead and develop best practices for larger Cloud Engineer team.
- Building and designing web services in the cloud, along with implementing the set-up of geographically redundant services.
- Orchestrating and automating cloud-based platforms throughout the company.
- Stay current with industry trends, making recommendations as needed to help the company excel.
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance.
- Troubleshoot incidents, identify root cause, fix and document problems, and implement preventive measures
- Teach students about the different aspects of cloud computing starting from basics.
- Facilitate a dynamic and collaborative classroom community.
- Inspire students to persevere through the challenges of learning a new suite of skills through a term project.
- Follow the guideline and schedule of the course given by the management team and also contributes in changings of guideline with personal experience.
- Assign tasks to students, on daily basis which should enhance their communication Skills and convincing power.
- Should be punctual on the time slots assigned by management after proper coordination regarding availability.
- Prepare reports of student’s performance on the results of the tasks and handover it to management.
Qualification and research:
- At least 3 years of work experience as a data scientist.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology.
- 3+ years of experience architecting, designing, developing, and implementing cloud solutions on AWS platforms.
- Understanding of and experience with pillars of a well-architected frameworks.
- Moderate to expert experience in several of the following areas: database architecture, ETL, business intelligence, big data, machine learning, advanced analytics
- Proven ability to be collaborative with multi-disciplinary teams of business analysts, developers, data scientists, and subject matter experts.
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org