Website Code School of Analytics
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes in order to provide leverage to the organization in terms of competition.
- Undertake pre-processing of structured and unstructured data.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Use predictive modelling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- Present information using data visualization techniques to the involved functional teams for better performance.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize performance based on the insights.
- Teach students about the different aspects of data science starting from basics.
- Facilitate a dynamic and collaborative classroom community.
- Inspire students to persevere through the challenges of learning a new suite of skills through a term project.
- Follow the guideline and schedule of the course given by the management team and also contributes in changings of guideline with personal experience.
- Assign tasks to students, on daily basis which should enhance their communication Skills and convincing power.
- Should be punctual on the time slots assigned by management after proper coordination regarding availability.
- Prepare reports of student’s performance on the results of the tasks and handover it to management.
Qualification and research:
- At least 3 years of work experience as a data scientist.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or another quantitative field is preferred
- Moderate to Expert Experience in data mining.
- Understanding of machine-learning and operations research.
- Knowledge of R, SQL, Mongo DB and Python; familiarity with Scala, Java or C++ is an asset
- Moderate to Excellent Analytical mind.
- Strong math skills (e.g. statistics, algebra)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org