Website Code School of Analytics
- design, develop and deliver systems and high-quality code using programming languages, such as C++ and C#.
- The primary responsibilities will be to implement games functionality, translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging game.
- Development of game architecture and its implementation.
- create the visual aspects of the game at the concept stage
- use 2D or 3D modelling and animation software, such as Maya, at the production stage
- produce the audio features of the game, such as character voices, music and sound effects.
- write clear, well documented, and reusable code.
- Understanding of existing unity code and its modification.
- debugging and optimization of the code.
- quality test coding in a systematic and thorough way to find problems or bugs and record precisely where the problem was discovered.
- Working on solo projects with proper knowledge of object oriented and c# programming.
- follow the guideline and schedule of the course given by the management team and also contributes in changings of guideline with personal experience.
- Assign tasks to students which should enhance their communication Skills and convincing power.
- should be punctual on the time slots assigned by management after proper coordination regarding availability.
- prepare reports of student’s performance on the results of the tasks and handover it to management.
Qualification and Skills:
- minimum 2 to 3-year experience in game development.
- Wide-ranging knowledge of gaming trends
- Strong analytical frame of mind
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Proficiency in programming languages, such as C# and C++
- Working experience with 2d and 3d designs.
- technical ability, familiarization with a range of programming languages and/or software packages
- teamworking skills to liaise with other developers and other teams involved in making a game
- self-motivation and the ability to work independently on your own projects
- a creative and innovative approach to solving complex technical problems
- communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org