Website Code School of Analytics
1.1 job Description:
- Gathering and evaluations of user requirements to achieve the high level of user satisfaction.
- Create overall concepts for the user experience within a business webpage or product, ensuring all interactions are intuitive and easy for customers
- Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes
- With planning and implementation of new design optimize the existing user designs.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of the UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyse and predict user behaviour.
- Design the aesthetics to be implemented within a website or product, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colours and fonts
- Conduct testing of completed applications, websites and software to Assess user experience
- follow the guideline and schedule of the course given by the management team and contributes in changings
- of guideline with personal experience.
- Assign regular tasks to students.
- committed to deliver best in class training according to project.
- punctual on the time slots assigned by management after proper coordination regarding availability.
- prepare reports of student’s performance on the results of the tasks and handover it to management.
1.2 Qualification and Skills:
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI design
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe Photoshop
- A portfolio of professional design work for both mobile and web platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies Sketch, in vision, Visio , HTML ,CSS , Design systems and adobe creative suits.
- A team player but can woke independently too.
- Working experience with adobe photoshop.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com