Website Code School of Analytics
- A good understanding of a wider selection of IoT topics in order to make better decisions and find solutions.
- Lead and develop best practices for leading IoT projects.
- Employing exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to see and solve issues.
- Coordinate with different IoT Specialists to implement hardware in order to get the expected hardware.
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding IoT based products and application deployment and their maintenance.
- Troubleshoot IoT based incidents, identify root cause, fix and document problems, and implement preventive measures
- Teach students about the different aspects of IoT starting from basics.
- Teach students dimension of IoT ranging from Generalization of specialization.
- Facilitate a dynamic and collaborative classroom community.
- Inspire students to persevere through the challenges of learning a new suite of skills through a term project.
- Follow the guideline and schedule of the course given by the management team and contributes in changings of guideline with personal experience.
- Assign tasks to students, on daily basis which should enhance their communication Skills and convincing power.
- Should be punctual on the time slots assigned by management after proper coordination regarding availability.
- Prepare reports of student’s performance on the results of the tasks and handover it to management.
Qualification and research:
- At least 3 years of work experience as an IoT specialist.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology preferred.
- 3+ years of experience architecting, designing, developing, and implementing IoT based solutions.
- Understanding of and experience with RIOT OS.
- Understanding of and experience with C and C++ Programming Languages.
- Proven ability to be collaborative with multi-disciplinary teams of business analysts, developers, data scientists, and subject matter experts.
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org