1. Python Developer/Trainer
1.1. Job Description:
- Understanding of business objectives and develop models that help to achieve them.
- Managing available resources such as hardware, data, and personnel so that deadlines are met.
- Analyzing the ML algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem and ranking them by their success probability.
- Exploring and visualizing data to gain an understanding of it, then identifying differences in data distribution that could affect performance when deploying the model in the real world
- Verifying data quality, and/or ensuring it via data cleaning
- Supervising the data acquisition process if more data is needed
- Finding available datasets online that could be used for training
- Defining validation strategies.
- Defining the pre-processing or feature engineering to be done on a given dataset
- Defining data augmentation pipelines
- Training models and tuning their hyperparameters
- Analyzing the errors of the model and designing strategies to overcome them
- Model training with the help of keeras and Tensor Flow.
- follow the guideline and schedule of the course given by the management team and contributes in changings
- of guideline with personal experience.
- Assign regular tasks to students.
- committed to deliver best in class training according to project.
- punctual on the time slots assigned by management after proper coordination regarding availability.
- prepare reports of student’s performance on the results of the tasks and handover it to management.
1.2. Skills and Qualification
- proficiency with deep learning frameworks such as Tensor Flow and keeras.
- Minimum two to three years working experience with ML Algorithm and machine learning.
- Proficiency with Python and basic libraries for machine learning such as scikit-learn and pandas
- Expertise in visualizing and manipulating big datasets
- Proficiency with OpenCV
- Familiarity with Linux
- Ability to select hardware to run an ML model with the required latency
- Priority would be given to those who have trained and implemented different deep learning models.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com