Website Code School of Analytics
- Analyze, review and implement the websites that are optimized to be picked by search engines.
- develop the content include phrases in order to increase traffic to websites.
- identify most powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- preparation of detailed strategy reports.
- conduct various testing methods in design, layout and advertising techniques in order to gain most organic and paid traffic.
- Review and analyze the client site for the identification of areas which can be improved and optimized.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns while managing the campaigns expenses and staying in budgets.
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors.
- implementation of off-page SEO, on-page-SEO and SEO for images.
- Writing SEO content for blogs, websites and social media account.
- Development of link building strategy which will also involves Back Linking and Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines.
- SEO is an ever-changing landscape, so an SEO specialist and instructor need to be continuously learning and evolving so that students can learn in more effective way from instructor.
- follow the guideline and schedule of the course given by the management team and contributes in changings of guideline with personal experience.
- Assign regular tasks to students.
- committed to deliver best in class training according to project.
- punctual on the time slots assigned by management after proper coordination regarding availability.
- prepare reports of student’s performance on the results of the tasks and handover it to management.
Qualification and Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems.
- Proven SEO experience. (minimum of 2 to 3 years)
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends).
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com